Dyami Brown (knee) questionable Week 10 for Washington
Washington Football Team wide receiver Dyami Brown (knee) is questionable for Week 10 agains the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Brown was able to practice this week after missing Week 8 before Washington's bye, so he should be able to play on Sunday. Adam Humphries and DeAndre Carter will likely work in three-wide sets again if Brown is unable to play.
numberFire's models project Brown for 2.7 targets on Sunday. The Buccaneers' pass defense is ranked 6th in our season-long power rankings.
- Buccaneers' Cyril Grayson Jr. inactive for Sunday showdown with Rams January 23rd, 2022
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Football Team's Curtis Samuel (hamstring) out for Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Antonio Gibson (hip) removed from Football Team Week 18 injury report January 7th, 2022
- Washington's Ricky Seals-Jones (concussion) out Week 18 January 7th, 2022
- Antonio Gibson (hip) limited at Washington practice January 6th, 2022
- Ricky Seals-Jones (concussion) inactive Wednesday for Washington January 5th, 2022
- Antonio Gibson (COVID) activated for Football Team January 5th, 2022