Tua Tagovailoa in game for Dolphins, Jacoby Brissett in tent
Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa is in the ballgame against the Baltimore Ravens.
Jacoby Brissett grabbed at his knee after taking a sack early in the third quarter on third down, and he went straight to the medical tent. Now on the next series, it's Tagovailoa - who isn't starting due to a broken finger - who is under center. We'll await more news on Brissett's injury.
Before exiting, Brissett had completed 11-of-23 passes for 156 yards. He also added 1 run for 4 yards, posting 6.64 FanDuel points.
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Salvon Ahmed inactive for Dolphins in Week 16 December 27th, 2021
- 'Phins place Albert Wilson on reserve/COVID list ahead of Week 16 game December 27th, 2021
- Miami's Will Fuller (finger) will not return in 2021 season December 20th, 2021
- Dolphins signing Duke Johnson to active roster December 20th, 2021
- Dolphins activate Myles Gaskin from COVID-19 list December 17th, 2021
- Dolphins put Jaylen Waddle on reserve/COVID list December 16th, 2021