Chase Claypool (toe) unable to participate in Steelers' Thursday practice
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Chase Claypool (toe) did not practice on Thursday.
Claypool is currently considered week-to-week after he suffered a toe injury during Monday night's Week 9 victory. Expect James Washington to see more playing time in a favorable matchup against a Detroit Lions' team rated 29th in pass defense per numberFire's power rankings if Claypool is ruled out.
Washington's Week 10 FanDuel salary stands at $5,100.
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- Derrick Henry (foot) participates in Titans' Wednesday practice January 19th, 2022
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) DNP on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) active at Buccaneers walkthrough January 19th, 2022
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) practicing on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell (knee) limited at 49ers practice January 19th, 2022
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) expected to play in Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Najee Harris (elbow) not listed on Steelers' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Najee Harris (elbow) questionable for Steelers' Wild Card contest against Chiefs January 14th, 2022
- Steelers expect Najee Harris (elbow) to practice Friday January 13th, 2022
- Steelers activate James Washington from COVID list January 13th, 2022
- Steelers' Najee Harris (elbow) DNP on Wednesday January 12th, 2022