Tim Patrick (knee) sidelined at Broncos practice Wednesday
Denver Broncos wide receiver Tim Patrick (knee) is not practicing Wednesday.
Tim Patrick exited Week 9 early with a knee issue but he still led the Broncos with 85 yards and tied for the second-most targets. Patrick should be able to play in Week 10 against the Philadelphia Eagles if he can return to practice on Thursday.
numberFire's models project Patrick for 4.7 targets in Week 10. In three games with Jerry Jeudy, Courtland Sutton, and Patrick playing together this season (Weeks 1, 8, and 9), Patrick has registered a 14.1% target share and a 21.6% air yard share with an 11.6-yard average depth of target.
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Denver's Drew Lock (shoulder) active for Week 18's game against Kansas City January 8th, 2022
- Broncos activate Jerry Jeudy from COVID list January 5th, 2022
- Broncos' Teddy Bridgewater (concussion) placed on injured reserve January 5th, 2022
- Teddy Bridgewater (concussion) remains idle at Broncos practice January 4th, 2022
- Update: Broncos' Drew Lock (shoulder) returns to Week 17 game January 2nd, 2022
- Broncos' Drew Lock (shoulder) questionable to return; Brett Rypien in at quarterback January 2nd, 2022