Darrell Henderson (ankle) back in for Rams in Week 9
Los Angeles Rams running back Darrell Henderson has returned to Sunday's Week 9 game against the Tennessee Titans.
Well, that was fast. Shortly after being declared questionable to return by the team, the No. 1 running back found himself back in the game. It's clear he's dealing with a bit of an ankle ailment, but it seems like he'll be able to stay in the game for now.
Before exiting, Henderson had 6 carries for 33 yards. He also had 1 catch on 2 targets for 0 yards, tallying 3.8 FanDuel points overall.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) good to go for Divisional Round January 21st, 2022
- Rapoport: Titans activating Derrick Henry (foot, IR) Friday January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- Cam Akers (Achilles) making season debut for Rams Week 18 January 6th, 2022
- Rams rule out Cam Akers (Achilles) for Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- Rams' Cam Akers (Achilles) could play in Week 17 December 27th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (MCL) headed to injured reserve December 27th, 2021