Kenny Golladay (knee) active for Giants in Week 9
New York Giants wideout Kenny Golladay (knee) is active for the team's Week 9 game against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Golladay will be active for the first time since Week 5, and has fought through multiple injuries already this season. He'll operate as the Giants' top pass catching option with Sterling Shepard (quad) sidelined.
Our models project Golladay for 9.7 fantasy points against the Raiders' weak secondary. He has a $6,000 salary on FanDuel.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) available for Monday's Wild Card contest January 15th, 2022
- James Conner (heel/rib) listed as questionable on Cardinals' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) reportedly out for Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Giants' Daniel Jones (neck) expects to be cleared by summer January 10th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (shoulder) out for Giants' last game January 7th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (shoulder) downgraded Thursday for Giants January 6th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (shoulder) back at Giants practice January 5th, 2022
- Giants' Mike Glennon to undergo season-ending wrist surgery January 3rd, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (shoulder) out for Week 17 December 31st, 2021