Broncos' Noah Fant (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 9
Denver Broncos tight end Noah Fant (COVID-19) is expected to miss Week 9's game against the Dallas Cowboys.
Fant was placed on the COVID-19 list earlier in the week and is not expected to come off it in time to face Dallas on Sunday. With Fant sidelined, Albert Okwuegbunam should see additional snaps as the Broncos' primary pass-catching tight end on Sunday.
The Broncos implied team total of 19.5 points is the fourth-lowest team total on Week 9's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) available for Monday's Wild Card contest January 15th, 2022
- James Conner (heel/rib) listed as questionable on Cardinals' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) reportedly out for Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Denver's Drew Lock (shoulder) active for Week 18's game against Kansas City January 8th, 2022
- Broncos activate Jerry Jeudy from COVID list January 5th, 2022
- Broncos' Teddy Bridgewater (concussion) placed on injured reserve January 5th, 2022
- Teddy Bridgewater (concussion) remains idle at Broncos practice January 4th, 2022
- Update: Broncos' Drew Lock (shoulder) returns to Week 17 game January 2nd, 2022
- Broncos' Drew Lock (shoulder) questionable to return; Brett Rypien in at quarterback January 2nd, 2022