Kenny Golladay (knee) could return to Giants practice Friday
New York Giants wide receiver Kenny Golladay (knee) could return to practice on Friday, per head coach Joe Judge.
Golladay has been sidelined since injuring his knee in Week 5. Judge said Golladay and Kadarius Toney (ankle) are both making "good progress" and that he is "pretty optimistic" they could practice on Friday. Daniel Jones and the entire offense would benefit if Golladay can make it back out there for a Week 8 matchup with a porous Kansas City Chiefs secondary. Sterling Shepard (hamstring) is also expected back after missing last week's game. The Giants resorted to using Darius Slayton, John Ross, and Dante Pettis in three-wide sets out of necessity.
The Chiefs are allowing the fifth-most FanDuel points per game to the tight end position this season and they are ranked third-worst in the league in Adjusted Passing Net Expected Points allowed per play. Slayton led the Giants with a 27.3% target share last week and he has a $5,700 salary on FanDuel in Week 8.
- Chargers' Mike Williams placed on reserve/COVID list on Wednesday, uncertain for Week 14 December 8th, 2021
- Austin Ekeler (ankle) limited for Chargers on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones (hip) practicing Wednesday for Washington December 8th, 2021
- Bears' Allen Robinson (hamstring) returns to practice on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- James Robinson (heel, knee) limited for Jaguars on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- Bears' David Montgomery (shoulder, groin, glute) DNP on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (quad) limited on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- Giants' Mike Glennon diagnosed with concussion December 6th, 2021
- Daniel Jones (neck) likely out for Giants again Week 14 December 6th, 2021
- Giants' Kenny Golladay (ribs) returns to Week 13 game December 5th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (ribs) questionable to return for Giants in Week 13 December 5th, 2021
- Sterling Shepard (quad) out for Giants in Week 13 December 5th, 2021