Giants think Kadarius Toney (ankle) could practice Friday
New York Giants wide receiver Kadarius Toney (ankle) is making "good progress," per head coach Joe Judge.
Toney remains uncertain for Week 8 against the Kansas City Chiefs, but Judge said he is "optimistic" the rookie will be able to return to practice on Friday. Kenny Golladay (knee) and Saquon Barkley (ankle) are in the same situation, according to Judge. Sterling Shepard (hamstring) is expected back on Sunday.
The Chiefs are allowing the fifth-most FanDuel points per game to the tight end position this season and they are ranked third-worst in the league in Adjusted Passing Net Expected Points allowed per play. Slayton led the Giants with a 27.3% target share last week with Toney and Golladay sidelined.
- New York's Michael Carter (ankle) placed on injured reserve, out at least 3 games November 27th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron (knee) on injured reserve on Saturday November 27th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) doubtful for Week 12's game against Houston November 27th, 2021
- Washington's Logan Thomas (hamstring) 'likely' to be activated in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) questionable for Washington's Week 12 matchup November 27th, 2021
- Titans place A.J. Brown (chest) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 15 November 27th, 2021
- Kadarius Toney (quad) doubtful for New York's Week 12 matchup against Eagles November 26th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) questionable for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Sterling Shepard (quad) ruled out again for Giants in Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Kadarius Toney (quad) DNP Wednesday for Giants November 24th, 2021
- Sterling Shepard (quad) still not practicing for Giants November 24th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) active for Week 11 November 22nd, 2021