Mike Williams (knee) practicing in full for Chargers post-bye
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Mike Williams (knee) is practicing in full for Week 8 against the New England Patriots.
Williams was dealing with a knee injury before the Chargers' bye and played a season-low 36% of the snaps in Week 6. He seems to be doing better after the week off and should return to a full snap share. Williams averaged 10.3 targets, 7.3 receptions, and 98.3 yards over the first three games while totaling four touchdowns.
numberFire's models project Williams for 8.7 targets and 13.0 FanDuel points on Sunday and he is the WR12 in our Week 8 fantasy rankings.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) available for Monday's Wild Card contest January 15th, 2022
- James Conner (heel/rib) listed as questionable on Cardinals' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) reportedly out for Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Chargers' Jared Cook activated off reserve/COVID list January 5th, 2022
- Chargers' Jared Cook placed on reserve/COVID list, out for Week 17 December 31st, 2021
- Chargers activate Mike Williams from COVID-19 reserve list, eligible to play in Week 17 December 30th, 2021
- Chargers activate Jalen Guyton from reserve list December 29th, 2021
- Chargers' Mike Williams (COVID) out again for Week 17 December 27th, 2021
- Mike Williams placed on reserve/COVID-19 list for Chargers December 25th, 2021