Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) DNP on Wednesday
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Julio Jones (hamstring) was a non-participant in Wednesday's practice.
Jones should be on track to play in Week 8's divisional showdown against the Colts if he can practice by Friday. In a matchup against numberFire's 23rd rated pass defense, our models project Jones to score 9.0 FanDuel points at the salary of $6,500.
Jones' current Week 8 projection includes 4.0 receptions for 54.8 yards on 5.9 targets.
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Rapoport: D'Onta Foreman to handle "bulk of carries" for Titans in Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Titans place A.J. Brown (chest) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 15 November 27th, 2021
- Titans' Jeremy McNichols (concussion) out for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (chest) ruled out for Week 12 clash with Patriots November 26th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (chest) DNP on Wednesday November 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Titans' A.J. Brown (chest, ribs) X-rays negative November 22nd, 2021