Colts' T.Y. Hilton (quad) DNP on Wednesday
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver T.Y. Hilton (quad) did not practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 8's game against the Tennessee Titans.
Hilton opened Week 8 with a DNP after sitting out Week 7's win over the San Francisco 49ers with a quad injury. He will likely need to get in at least a limited session on Thursday or Friday to have a chance at playing against the Titans. If he is active, our models project him to see 3.1 targets.
Hilton's Week 8 projection includes 1.8 receptions, 24.0 yards, 0.15 touchdowns, and 4.2 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,200.
- Chargers' Mike Williams placed on reserve/COVID list on Wednesday, uncertain for Week 14 December 8th, 2021
- Austin Ekeler (ankle) limited for Chargers on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones (hip) practicing Wednesday for Washington December 8th, 2021
- Bears' Allen Robinson (hamstring) returns to practice on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- James Robinson (heel, knee) limited for Jaguars on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- Bears' David Montgomery (shoulder, groin, glute) DNP on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- Colts' Jack Doyle (knee) questionable for Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (concussion) cleared to play in Week 10's contest against Jaguars November 12th, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (concussion) practicing again on Thursday November 11th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (concussion) active at Colts practice November 10th, 2021
- Marlon Mack inactive for Colts' Thursday Week 9 game against Jets November 4th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (concussion) sitting out Monday practice for Colts November 1st, 2021