Flores: Dolphins will place Malcolm Brown (quad) on Injured Reserve
According to head coach Brian Flores, Miami Dolphins running back Malcolm Brown (quad) will be placed on Injured Reserve.
Brown will be eligible to return in Week 11 after suffering a recent quad injury during Week 7's loss to the Atlanta Falcons. Expect Myles Gaskin and Salvon Ahmed to see more playing time in a committee approach until Brown is healthy.
In Week 7's defeat with Brown leaving mid-game, Gaskin recorded 19 touches on a 63% offensive snap percentage while Ahmed saw nine touches on a 30% offensive snap rate.
- Nico Collins (hip) questionable for Houston's Week 12 contest against Jets November 26th, 2021
- Hunter Henry (neck) questionable for New England in Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (neck) questionable for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (rib, finger) questionable for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Rhamondre Stevenson (knee) questionable for Patriots' Week 12 matchup November 26th, 2021
- Mike Evans (back) not listed on Tampa Bay's Week 12 injury report November 26th, 2021
- Dolphins claim Phillip Lindsay off waivers November 24th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (finger) practicing in full for Dolphins November 19th, 2021
- Flores: Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (finger) will start at quarterback in Week 11 November 15th, 2021
- Jacoby Brissett (knee) questionable to return for Dolphins in Week 10 November 11th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa in game for Dolphins, Jacoby Brissett in tent November 11th, 2021
- Dolphins starting Jacoby Brissett in Week 10's Thursday matchup against Ravens November 11th, 2021