Texans' Nico Collins (ankle) questionable Week 7
Houston Texans wide receiver Nico Collins (ankle) is questionable for Week 7 against the Arizona Cardinals.
Collins returned from injured reserve in Week 6 and registered a 13.9% target share with a 57.3% offensive snap share. He was added to the injury report on Thursday as a limited participant and then turned in another limited session on Friday. Chris Conley, who is also questionable with a neck injury, could benefit if Collins is ruled out. Danny Amendola may be next in line after that.
numberFire's models project Collins for 3.1 targets in Week 7 and he has a $5,100 salary on FanDuel. The Cardinals are allowing the third-fewest Adjusted Passing Net Expected Points per play this season.
- Wendell Smallwood elevated from Washington's practice squad, eligible for Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Seahawks promote Adrian Peterson to active roster, expected to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's T.J. Watt activated from COVID-19 reserve list, eligible to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Chase Claypool (toe) not listed on Steelers' Week 13 injury report December 3rd, 2021
- Jacksonville's James Robinson (heel) questionable for Week 13's game against Rams December 3rd, 2021
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (groin) officially ruled out for Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- David Johnson (illness, thigh) questionable for Houston in Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- Texans' Brandin Cooks (illness) questionable for Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- Brandin Cooks (illness) idle for Texans again Thursday December 2nd, 2021
- David Johnson (illness, thigh) did not practice Thursday for Texans December 2nd, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor to remain the starter outside of injury November 29th, 2021
- Nico Collins (hip) questionable for Houston's Week 12 contest against Jets November 26th, 2021