Jets' Tevin Coleman (hamstring) questionable for Week 7 clash with New England
New York Jets running back Tevin Coleman (hamstring) is questionable for Week 7's game against the New England Patriots.
Coleman was added to the injury report on Friday after reportedly tweaking his hamstring. His status is now up in the air for Sunday. If he is ruled out, rookie Michael Carter would be in line for an even larger role against a Patriots defense ranked 14th-worst against the run in numberFire's NFL Team Rankings.
Carter's Week 7 projection, assuming Coleman is active, includes 51.0 rushing yards, 12.5 receiving yards, 0.35 touchdowns, and 9.2 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,600.
- Amari Cooper (COVID) reportedly expected to play Thursday for Cowboys December 1st, 2021
- Daniel Jones (neck) expected to miss Giants' Week 13 game; MIke Glennon likely to start November 30th, 2021
- Saints to name starting quarterback Wednesday for Thursday game November 30th, 2021
- Cedrick Wilson (ankle) DNP in Cowboys' Tuesday practice November 30th, 2021
- Alvin Kamara (knee) practices again for Saints November 30th, 2021
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) turns in back-to-back full practices November 30th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) ruled out for Week 12 versus Texans November 28th, 2021
- New York's Michael Carter (ankle) placed on injured reserve, out at least 3 games November 27th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) doubtful for Week 12's game against Houston November 27th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) limited on Wednesday November 24th, 2021
- Zach Wilson (knee) starting for Jets in Week 12 November 23rd, 2021
- Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) expected to miss 2-3 weeks November 22nd, 2021