Schefter: 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo expected to start against Colts in Week 7
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo is expected to start in Week 7's game against the Indianapolis Colts, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Garoppolo was removed from the 49ers injury report on Friday and is good to go for Sunday's clash with the Colts. He is expected to be back under center for the first time since suffering a calf injury against the Seattle Seahawks in Week 4. Our models expect him to attempt 22.8 passes against the Colts. Trey Lance (knee) has been officially ruled out.
Garoppolo's Week 7 projection includes 188.2 yards, 1.2 touchdowns, 0.5 interceptions, and 14.0 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,200.
- Chase Claypool (toe) not listed on Steelers' Week 13 injury report December 3rd, 2021
- Jacksonville's James Robinson (heel) questionable for Week 13's game against Rams December 3rd, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) questionable for Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (abdomen) questionable in Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- Schefter: Saints' Taysom Hill (finger) 'will try to play through the injury' December 3rd, 2021
- David Johnson (illness, thigh) questionable for Houston in Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (groin) officially ruled out for Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- Jauan Jennings could be 49ers No. 2 wideout Week 13 November 30th, 2021
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (groin) expected "to miss a little time" November 29th, 2021
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (groin) to undergo MRI Monday, not too concerned November 28th, 2021
- Deebo Samuel (groin) questionable to return for 49ers in Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (ribs, finger) officially active for Week 12 November 28th, 2021