Lions' D'Andre Swift (groin) questionable for Week 7
Detroit Lions running back D'Andre Swift (groin) is questionable for Week 7's game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Swift has once against been listed as questionable after a week of limited practices with a groin injury. Swift played through the injury each of the past two weeks and will likely be available on Sunday. If he is, our models expect him to handle 11.2 carries and 4.6 receptions against the Rams.
Swift's Week 7 projection includes 47.9 rushing yards, 33.0 receiving yards, 0.55 touchdowns, and 13.5 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,100.
- Wendell Smallwood elevated from Washington's practice squad, eligible for Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Seahawks promote Adrian Peterson to active roster, expected to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's T.J. Watt activated from COVID-19 reserve list, eligible to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Chase Claypool (toe) not listed on Steelers' Week 13 injury report December 3rd, 2021
- Jacksonville's James Robinson (heel) questionable for Week 13's game against Rams December 3rd, 2021
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (groin) officially ruled out for Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) officially out Week 13 for Lions December 3rd, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) still sidelined for Lions December 2nd, 2021
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (shoulder) may miss multiple games December 1st, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (shoulder) considered day-to-day November 26th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) ruled out for Detroit on Thanksgiving November 25th, 2021