Julio Jones (hamstring) feeling good at Titans practice Friday
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Julio Jones (hamstring) told reporters that he was feeling good after Friday's practice.
The Titans have been managing Jones' reps at practice after he tweaked his hamstring on Monday, but the veteran is expected to be out there for Week 7 against the Kansas City Chiefs. Jones is averaging 10.1 FanDuel points when he plays at least 75% of the offensive snaps this season.
Julio is the WR23 in numberFire's weekly fantasy rankings and our models project him for 6.5 targets and 9.6 FanDuel points. Jones is leading the Titans with 2.5 yards per route run, per Next-Gen Stats. The Chiefs are allowing the fourth-most Adjusted Passing Net Expected Points per play this season.
- New York's Michael Carter (ankle) placed on injured reserve, out at least 3 games November 27th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron (knee) on injured reserve on Saturday November 27th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) doubtful for Week 12's game against Houston November 27th, 2021
- Washington's Logan Thomas (hamstring) 'likely' to be activated in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) questionable for Washington's Week 12 matchup November 27th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kareem Hunt (calf) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Titans place A.J. Brown (chest) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 15 November 27th, 2021
- Titans' Jeremy McNichols (concussion) out for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (chest) ruled out for Week 12 clash with Patriots November 26th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (chest) DNP on Wednesday November 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Titans' A.J. Brown (chest, ribs) X-rays negative November 22nd, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (shoulder) questionable to return in Week 11 November 21st, 2021