A.J. Brown (food poisoning) expects to play Week 7 for Titans
Tennessee Titans wide receiver A.J. Brown (food poisoning) said he'll be fine to play in Week 7 against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Brown was dealing with digestive problems as recently as Thursday due to food poisoning, but he's doing much better Friday and is now able to keep food down. There doesn't appear to be much concern about Brown's status for Sunday's matchup with the Chiefs. He caught 7 passes on 9 targets for a season-high 91 yards in Monday's win over the Buffalo Bills. In his four full games, Brown has enjoyed a 26.7% target share and 39.9% air yards share.
numberFire's models project Brown for 8.2 targets and 13.7 FanDuel points on Sunday. He is the WR8 in our weekly fantasy rankings and has a $7,000 salary on FanDuel in Week 7. The Chiefs are allowing the fourth-most Adjusted Passing Net Expected Points per play this season.
- Jalen Hurts (ankle) still Eagles starter when healthy December 7th, 2021
- 49ers' Jeff Wilson dealing with knee injury December 7th, 2021
- Justin Fields (ribs) uncertain for Bears in Week 14 December 7th, 2021
- Seahawks expect Alex Collins (abdomen) to play Week 14 December 7th, 2021
- Browns put David Njoku on COVID-19 list December 7th, 2021
- Ben Roethlisberger (shoulder) practicing in full for Steelers December 7th, 2021
- Titans: Anthony Firkser primarily playing third down, special teams December 6th, 2021
- Titans designate Julio Jones (hamstring) to return December 6th, 2021
- Rapoport: D'Onta Foreman to handle "bulk of carries" for Titans in Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Titans place A.J. Brown (chest) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 15 November 27th, 2021
- Titans' Jeremy McNichols (concussion) out for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (chest) ruled out for Week 12 clash with Patriots November 26th, 2021