Rob Gronkowski (ribs) ruled out Week 7 for Buccaneers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end Rob Gronkowski (fractured ribs) is out for Week 7 against the Chicago Bears.
Gronkowski is out for a fourth straight game and it's possible the Buccaneers hold him out through their Week 9 bye. O.J. Howard and Cameron Brate will continue to see additional snaps with Gronkowski out. Howard had 6 catches on 7 targets for 49 yards and a touchdown last week.
Howard is playing between 59-65% of the offensive snaps and running routes on 72.9% of drop backs in three games without Gronk. He has a $5,200 salary on FanDuel in Week 7 and numberFire's models project him for 3.1 targets. The Bears are allowing the fourth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the tight end position this season.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) available for Monday's Wild Card contest January 15th, 2022
- James Conner (heel/rib) listed as questionable on Cardinals' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) expected to play in Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) reportedly out for Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Buccaneers activate Giovani Bernard (knee) from injured reserve on Saturday January 15th, 2022
- Arians: Leonard Fournette (hamstring) game-time decision for Buccaneers' Wild Card matchup January 14th, 2022
- Mike Evans (hamstring) upgraded Thursday at Buccaneers practice January 13th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) misses Buccaneers practice again Thursday January 13th, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) doubtful for Sunday's clash with Eagles January 12th, 2022