Sterling Shepard (hamstring) added to Giants injury report
New York Giants wide receiver Sterling Shepard (hamstring) was added to the injury report on Thursday.
Shepard was listed as limited, but that could mean he tweaked his hamstring during practice. Friday's injury report will be key in determining Shepard's status for Week 7 against the Carolina Panthers. Shepard has led the team in target share in every game this season that he played more than half the snaps. The Giants would possibly be left with Darius Slayton (hamstring), Dante Pettis, John Ross (hamstring), and Collin Johnson at wide receiver if Shepard winds up being ruled out.
Shepard is currently the WR21 in numberFire's Week 7 fantasy rankings and he has a $6,500 salary on FanDuel this week. In his three healthy games this season, Shepard is averaging 11.0 targets and 94.3 yards per contest. The Panthers are allowing the fifth-fewest Adjusted Passing Net Expected Points per play this season.
- Chase Edmonds (ankle, IR) to return for Cardinals in Week 14 December 1st, 2021
- Odell Beckham (hip) limited in Rams' Wednesday practice December 1st, 2021
- Adrian Peterson signs with Seahawks December 1st, 2021
- DeVonta Smith (illness) DNP Wednesday for Eagles December 1st, 2021
- Eagles' Boston Scott (illness) sits out Wednesday walkthrough December 1st, 2021
- Bears' Cole Kmet (groin) DNP on Wednesday December 1st, 2021
- Giants' Kyle Rudolph (ankle) DNP Wednesday December 1st, 2021
- Sterling Shepard (quad) still not practicing for Giants December 1st, 2021
- Daniel Jones (neck) preparing to play for Giants versus Dolphins December 1st, 2021
- Kadarius Toney (quad) still sidelined at Giants practice December 1st, 2021
- Daniel Jones (neck) expected to miss Giants' Week 13 game; MIke Glennon likely to start November 30th, 2021
- Giants hope Sterling Shepard (quad) returns this week November 30th, 2021