O.J. Howard (ankle) back at Buccaneers practice Thursday
Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end O.J. Howard (ankle) returned to practice on Thursday.
Howard is playing between 59-65% of the offensive snaps and running routes on 72.9% of drop backs in three games since Rob Gronkowski fractured his ribs. The additional playing time finally resulted in production last week and Howard finished with 6 catches on 7 targets for 49 yards and a touchdown. The catches and targets are more than Howard in any other game combined. Howard and Cameron Brate will continue splitting tight end work in Week 7 agains the Chicago Bears.
The Bears are allowing the fourth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the tight end position this season. Howard is the TE15 in numberFire's Week 7 fantasy rankings and our models project him for 3.1 targets. He has a $5,200 salary on FanDuel.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) available for Monday's Wild Card contest January 15th, 2022
- James Conner (heel/rib) listed as questionable on Cardinals' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) expected to play in Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) reportedly out for Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Buccaneers activate Giovani Bernard (knee) from injured reserve on Saturday January 15th, 2022
- Arians: Leonard Fournette (hamstring) game-time decision for Buccaneers' Wild Card matchup January 14th, 2022
- Mike Evans (hamstring) upgraded Thursday at Buccaneers practice January 13th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) misses Buccaneers practice again Thursday January 13th, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) doubtful for Sunday's clash with Eagles January 12th, 2022