Colts place Parris Campbell (foot) on injured reserve
The Indianapolis Colts placed wide receiver Parris Campbell (foot) on injured reserve.
Campbell suffered what Colts head coach Frank Reich described as a "significant" foot injury in Week 6. "He is going to miss some time," Reich stated. Campbell may wind up missing the remainder of the season. Zach Pascal and T.Y. Hilton should see more work with Campbell out.
Campbell has a 9.0% target share and he is averaging 3.4 targets per contest.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- Colts activate Parris Campbell (foot) from injured reserve on Saturday January 8th, 2022
- Colts' Carson Wentz (health protocols) cleared to play in Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- Colts activate Carson Wentz from COVID-19 reserve list January 1st, 2022
- Colts' Jack Doyle (knee, ankle) questionable for Week 17 December 31st, 2021
- Jack Doyle (knee/ankle) DNP Wednesday for Colts December 29th, 2021
- Carson Wentz (COVID) will start for Colts if cleared Sunday December 29th, 2021