Kirk Cousins throws for 373 yards, 3 scores in Vikings' win
Minnesota Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins had a big day in the team's 34-28 win over the Carolina Panthers.
It wasn't easy whatsoever, as the Panthers mounted a furious fourth-quarter comeback to force overtime. Still, Cousins and Co. were able to even up their season record at 3-3. The Vikings are usually run-first, but Cousins is still allowed to air it out when needed. And with Justin Jefferson and Adam Thielen at his disposal, passing can certainly look easy.
Cousins is currently the highest-scoring quarterback of Week 6, completing 33 of his 48 attempts for 373 yards and 3 touchdowns. He also added 16 yards on 2 carries, finishing with 28.52 FanDuel points.
- Chase Edmonds (ankle, IR) to return for Cardinals in Week 14 December 1st, 2021
- Odell Beckham (hip) limited in Rams' Wednesday practice December 1st, 2021
- Adrian Peterson signs with Seahawks December 1st, 2021
- DeVonta Smith (illness) DNP Wednesday for Eagles December 1st, 2021
- Eagles' Boston Scott (illness) sits out Wednesday walkthrough December 1st, 2021
- Bears' Cole Kmet (groin) DNP on Wednesday December 1st, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook dealing with dislocated shoulder November 29th, 2021
- Rapoport: Vikings' Dalvin Cook dislocated shoulder, to undergo MRI Monday November 28th, 2021
- Dalvin Cook (shoulder) ruled out for Vikings for rest of Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (personal conduct policy) expects to play Week 10 November 10th, 2021
- Vikings place Patrick Peterson (hamstring) on IR October 18th, 2021