Browns' Kareem Hunt carted off, will not return with calf injury
Cleveland Browns running back Kareem Hunt has been carted off the field with a calf injury in the team's game against the Arizona Cardinals.
He will not return to action. He was ruled out pretty immediately due to the calf ailment, though that may be a result of the score of the game. The Browns are on a short week, as they're set to face off against the Denver Broncos on Thursday night. Nick Chubb missed this game with an injury of his own, leaving Demetric Felton as the only healthy running back.
Before exiting, Hunt had 12 carries for 51 yards. He also hauled in all 3 of his targets for 12 yards.
- Jalen Hurts (ankle) still Eagles starter when healthy December 7th, 2021
- 49ers' Jeff Wilson dealing with knee injury December 7th, 2021
- Justin Fields (ribs) uncertain for Bears in Week 14 December 7th, 2021
- Seahawks expect Alex Collins (abdomen) to play Week 14 December 7th, 2021
- Ben Roethlisberger (shoulder) practicing in full for Steelers December 7th, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) turns in limited practice session December 7th, 2021
- Browns put David Njoku on COVID-19 list December 7th, 2021
- Browns not considering benching Baker Mayfield after Week 12 performance November 29th, 2021
- Browns' Donovan Peoples-Jones (groin) expected to play in Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Browns Kareem Hunt (calf) will handle third down role in Week 12 return November 28th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kareem Hunt (calf) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Stefanski: Cleveland's Kareem Hunt (calf) expected to play in Week 12's contest against Baltimore November 26th, 2021