Colts' T.Y. Hilton suffers quad injury in Week 6
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver T.Y. Hilton suffered a quad injury during Week 6's game against the Houston Texans.
Hilton suffered a quad injury during the fourth quarter of Week 6's win over the Texans and will not return. Parris Campbell (foot) was also ruled out earlier in the game following his touchdown catch.
Hilton will finish the game with 4 receptions on 4 targets for 80 yards.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) available for Monday's Wild Card contest January 15th, 2022
- James Conner (heel/rib) listed as questionable on Cardinals' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) reportedly out for Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Colts activate Parris Campbell (foot) from injured reserve on Saturday January 8th, 2022
- Colts' Carson Wentz (health protocols) cleared to play in Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- Colts activate Carson Wentz from COVID-19 reserve list January 1st, 2022
- Colts' Jack Doyle (knee, ankle) questionable for Week 17 December 31st, 2021
- Jack Doyle (knee/ankle) DNP Wednesday for Colts December 29th, 2021
- Carson Wentz (COVID) will start for Colts if cleared Sunday December 29th, 2021