Raiders' Peyton Barber scratched for Week 6
Las Vegas Raiders running back Peyton Barber is inactive for the team's Week 6 game against the Denver Broncos.
Barber saw quite a bit of work in relief of teammate Josh Jacobs over the past few weeks, but is dealing with a turf toe injury and a new coaching staff following the mid-week departure of former head coach Jon Gruden. Without Barber in the lineup, Jacobs should get the majority of the running back opportunities in Week 6.
Jacobs has a $6,800 salary on FanDuel for Sunday's contests and is projected to score 12.4 fantasy points against the Broncos' stingy defense.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Schefter: Josh Jacobs (hip/oblique) active for Raiders' Week 18 matchup versus Kansas City January 7th, 2023
- Josh Jacobs (hip, oblique) questionable for Raiders Week 18 January 5th, 2023
- Update: Josh Jacobs (hip) back on the field for Las Vegas in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (hip) probable to return in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Jarrett Stidham starting for Raiders in Week 17 December 28th, 2022
- Raiders benching Derek Carr, Jarrett Stidham to start Week 17 December 28th, 2022