Rapoport: Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (shoulder) expected to play against Browns in Week 6
Arizona Cardinals running back Chase Edmonds (shoulder) is expected to play against the Cleveland Browns in Week 6, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Edmonds is once again expected to play through a shoulder injury that caused him to draw the questionable tag heading into Week 6. Our models expect him to handle 7.0 carries and 3.9 receptions against a Browns' defense eleventh-worst against the run according to numberFire's NFL Team Rankings.
Edmonds' Week 6 projection includes 29.5 rushing yards, 29.1 receiving yards, 0.34 touchdowns, and 9.7 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,900.
- New York's Michael Carter (ankle) placed on injured reserve, out at least 3 games November 27th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron (knee) on injured reserve on Saturday November 27th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) doubtful for Week 12's game against Houston November 27th, 2021
- Washington's Logan Thomas (hamstring) 'likely' to be activated in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) questionable for Washington's Week 12 matchup November 27th, 2021
- Titans place A.J. Brown (chest) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 15 November 27th, 2021
- Kyler Murray (ankle) officially inactive for Cardinals in Week 11; Colt McCoy to start November 21st, 2021
- Kyler Murray (ankle) unlikely to play in Cardinals' Week 11 game November 21st, 2021
- Arizona's Kyler Murray (ankle) game-time decision in Week 11 November 19th, 2021
- Arizona's DeAndre Hopkins (hamstring) out for Week 11's contest against Seattle November 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray (ankle) practicing again Thursday for Cardinals November 18th, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (hamstring) absent from Arizona practice again November 18th, 2021