Dolphins' Preston Williams (groin) out for Week 6
The Miami Dolphins have ruled out wide receiver Preston Williams for Sunday's Week 6 game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Williams had a strong game in Week 5 with all of the Dolphins' other injuries at the wide receiver position, but will now join the team's inactives in Week 6 as he battles a groin injury.
With DeVante Parker (hamstring), Will Fuller (finger), and Preston Williams (groin) sidelined, the Dolphins would be expected to funnel targets to 2021 first-round draft pick Jaylen Waddle in Week 6. Waddle has been upgraded to numberFire's WR12 this week with a 10.27-point projection, and has a $5,500 salary on FanDuel.
- Allen Lazard "getting an opportunity" to be Packers WR1 July 3rd, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa anticipating more downfield passing in 2022-23 season June 2nd, 2022
- Dolphins sign running back Sony Michel May 9th, 2022
- Patriots acquire wide receiver DeVante Parker in trade with Dolphins April 2nd, 2022
- Chiefs dealing Tyreek Hill to Dolphins for 6 draft picks March 23rd, 2022
- Bills sign Duke Johnson Jr. to one-year contract March 21st, 2022
- Dolphins sign Raheem Mostert to one-year deal March 17th, 2022