Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) expected to play limited snaps until Week 10
According to Turron Davenport, Tennessee Titans wide receiver A.J. Brown (hamstring) is expected to play limited snaps until Week 10.
Brown told the media his limited snap percentage was a way to keep his hamstring healthy and he will be able to play a full amount of snaps in Week 10. In Tennessee's recent victory against the Jaguars, Brown registered a 64% offensive snap percentage while running routes on all 24 pass plays. Expect Brown to be on the field especially when the Titans are trailing or passing in Week 6's matchup against the Buffalo Bills.
In a challenging opportunity against numberFire's top rated pass defense, our models project Brown to haul in 5.0 receptions for 68.8 yards on 8.3 targets.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) good to go for Divisional Round January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Rapoport: Titans activating Derrick Henry (foot, IR) Friday January 21st, 2022
- Titans deciding Derrick Henry (foot) status Friday January 20th, 2022
- Derrick Henry (foot) participates in Titans' Wednesday practice January 19th, 2022
- Derrick Henry (foot) cleared for contact at Titans practice January 18th, 2022
- Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) remains out in Week 18 January 8th, 2022