Cleveland's David Njoku (knee) not listed on Week 6's injury report
Cleveland Browns tight end David Njoku (knee) is not listed on Friday's Week 6's injury report against the Arizona Cardinals.
Njoku is expected to play through a knee injury after limited practice sessions on Thursday and Friday. In a challenging matchup against a Cardinals' unit rated second in pass defense, our models project Njoku to score 4.6 FanDuel points at the salary of $5,100.
Njoku's Week 6 projection includes 2.0 receptions for 24.5 yards on 3.3 targets.
- Ceedee Lamb (concussion) fully practices on Tuesday November 30th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth placed in concussion protocol November 30th, 2021
- Giants hope Sterling Shepard (quad) returns this week November 30th, 2021
- Jauan Jennings could be 49ers No. 2 wideout Week 13 November 30th, 2021
- Cowboys to give Ezekiel Elliott (knee) 'serious load' Thursday November 30th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (COVID-19) 'not feeling best' November 30th, 2021
- Browns not considering benching Baker Mayfield after Week 12 performance November 29th, 2021
- Browns' Donovan Peoples-Jones (groin) expected to play in Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Browns Kareem Hunt (calf) will handle third down role in Week 12 return November 28th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kareem Hunt (calf) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Stefanski: Cleveland's Kareem Hunt (calf) expected to play in Week 12's contest against Baltimore November 26th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield (shoulder, foot, groin) DNP on Wednesday November 24th, 2021