Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (shoulder) questionable for Week 6 clash with Browns
Arizona Cardinals running back Chase Edmonds (shoulder) is questionable for Week 6's game against the Cleveland Browns.
Edmonds was limited in practice all week and will carry the questionable tag into Sunday's meeting with Cleveland. Edmonds played through the same injury last week after similar practice participation. Our models expect him to handle 6.9 rushing attempts and 3.9 receptions against the Browns.
Edmonds' Week 6 projection includes 29.4 rushing yards, 29.2 receiving yards, 0.35 touchdowns, and 9.8 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,900.
- Saints to name starting quarterback Wednesday for Thursday game November 30th, 2021
- Cedrick Wilson (ankle) DNP in Cowboys' Tuesday practice November 30th, 2021
- Alvin Kamara (knee) practices again for Saints November 30th, 2021
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) turns in back-to-back full practices November 30th, 2021
- Ceedee Lamb (concussion) fully practices on Tuesday November 30th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth placed in concussion protocol November 30th, 2021
- Kyler Murray (ankle) officially inactive for Cardinals in Week 11; Colt McCoy to start November 21st, 2021
- Kyler Murray (ankle) unlikely to play in Cardinals' Week 11 game November 21st, 2021
- Arizona's Kyler Murray (ankle) game-time decision in Week 11 November 19th, 2021
- Arizona's DeAndre Hopkins (hamstring) out for Week 11's contest against Seattle November 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray (ankle) practicing again Thursday for Cardinals November 18th, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (hamstring) absent from Arizona practice again November 18th, 2021