Seahawks place Russell Wilson (finger) on injured reserve
Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson (finger) has been placed on injured reserve.
Wilson will go on injured reserve, according to Pete Carroll. Wilson was expected to miss around four weeks with a finger injury, and his placement on injured reserve this week matches that timeline. The earliest he will be eligible to play is in Week 10's game against the Green Bay Packers. Geno Smith is expected to operate as Seattle's quarterback for as long as Wilson is out.
Smith's Week 6 projection against the Pittsburgh Steelers includes 224.6 yards, 1.1 touchdowns, 1.2 interceptions, and 14.3 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,500.
- New York's Michael Carter (ankle) placed on injured reserve, out at least 3 games November 27th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron (knee) on injured reserve on Saturday November 27th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) doubtful for Week 12's game against Houston November 27th, 2021
- Washington's Logan Thomas (hamstring) 'likely' to be activated in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) questionable for Washington's Week 12 matchup November 27th, 2021
- Titans place A.J. Brown (chest) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 15 November 27th, 2021
- Seahawks' Chris Carson (neck) will undergo season-ending surgery November 19th, 2021
- Alex Collins (groin) not listed on Seattle's Week 11 injury report November 19th, 2021
- Seahawks' Gerald Everett (groin) available for Week 11 November 19th, 2021
- DK Metcalf (foot) upgraded to full at Seahawks practice November 19th, 2021
- Alex Collins (groin) does not practice for Seattle Thursday November 18th, 2021
- Seahawks' Chris Carson (neck) DNP on Wednesday November 17th, 2021