Giants' Darius Slayton (hamstring) questionable for Week 6
New York Giants wide receiver Darius Slayton (hamstring) is questionable for Week 6's game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Slayton is dealing with a hamstring injury and his status for Sunday is up in the air. Kenny Golladay (knee) has already been ruled out, while Kadarius Toney (ankle) is questionable but expected to play, and Sterling Shepard (hamstring) will be active. Assuming he is available, our models expect Slayton to see 5.6 targets against the Rams.
Slayton's Week 6 projection includes 3.2 receptions, 44.2 yards, 0.21 touchdowns, and 7.3 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,500.
- Amari Cooper (COVID) reportedly expected to play Thursday for Cowboys December 1st, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (hamsting) returns to Cardinals practice December 1st, 2021
- Saints to name starting quarterback Wednesday for Thursday game November 30th, 2021
- Cedrick Wilson (ankle) DNP in Cowboys' Tuesday practice November 30th, 2021
- Alvin Kamara (knee) practices again for Saints November 30th, 2021
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) turns in back-to-back full practices November 30th, 2021
- Daniel Jones (neck) expected to miss Giants' Week 13 game; MIke Glennon likely to start November 30th, 2021
- Giants hope Sterling Shepard (quad) returns this week November 30th, 2021
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (quad) out for Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) active for Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) expected to play in Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Kadarius Toney (quad) doubtful for New York's Week 12 matchup against Eagles November 26th, 2021