Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (ribs) questionable for Week 6 meeting with Patriots
Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott (ribs) is questionable for Week 6's game against the New England Patriots.
Elliott logged three consecutive limited practices this week and will carry the questionable tag into Week 6's showdown with New England. If he is available, our models expect him to handle 16.1 carries and 3.2 receptions against the Patriots. If Elliott is ruled out, Tony Pollard would be in line for a large increase in touches in Week 6.
Elliott's Week 6 projection includes 75.9 rushing yards, 26.2 receiving yards, 0.93 touchdowns, and 17.1 FanDuel points. His salary is $8,300.
- Daniel Jones (neck) preparing to play for Giants versus Dolphins December 1st, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (hamsting) returns to Cardinals practice December 1st, 2021
- Daniel Jones (neck) expected to miss Giants' Week 13 game; MIke Glennon likely to start November 30th, 2021
- Saints to name starting quarterback Wednesday for Thursday game November 30th, 2021
- Alvin Kamara (knee) practices again for Saints November 30th, 2021
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) turns in back-to-back full practices November 30th, 2021
- Amari Cooper (COVID) reportedly expected to play Thursday for Cowboys December 1st, 2021
- Cedrick Wilson (ankle) DNP in Cowboys' Tuesday practice November 30th, 2021
- Ceedee Lamb (concussion) fully practices on Tuesday November 30th, 2021
- Cowboys to give Ezekiel Elliott (knee) 'serious load' Thursday November 30th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (COVID-19) 'not feeling best' November 30th, 2021
- Cowboys' CeeDee Lamb (concussion) participating in full ahead of Week 13 November 29th, 2021