Vikings' Adam Thielen (foot) cleared for Week 6
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Adam Thielen (foot) has been removed from the final injury report for Week 6 against the Carolina Panthers.
The Vikings held out Thielen and Justin Jefferson (ankle) for the first two practice sessions this week, but both receivers have been cleared to play on Sunday. Thielen has 86 scoreless yards on 11 combined targets the past two games, a steep drop after he scored four touchdowns with averages of 8.6 targets and 60.3 yards over the first three games.
Excluding Thursday's results, the Panthers are allowing the sixth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position this season and their pass defense is fourth-best in the league, per our efficiency metrics. Thielen is the WR35 in numberFire's weekly fantasy rankings and we project him for 9.6 FanDuel points on 6.5 targets.
- Amari Cooper (COVID) reportedly expected to play Thursday for Cowboys December 1st, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (hamsting) returns to Cardinals practice December 1st, 2021
- Daniel Jones (neck) expected to miss Giants' Week 13 game; MIke Glennon likely to start November 30th, 2021
- Saints to name starting quarterback Wednesday for Thursday game November 30th, 2021
- Cedrick Wilson (ankle) DNP in Cowboys' Tuesday practice November 30th, 2021
- Alvin Kamara (knee) practices again for Saints November 30th, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook dealing with dislocated shoulder November 29th, 2021
- Rapoport: Vikings' Dalvin Cook dislocated shoulder, to undergo MRI Monday November 28th, 2021
- Dalvin Cook (shoulder) ruled out for Vikings for rest of Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (personal conduct policy) expects to play Week 10 November 10th, 2021
- Vikings place Patrick Peterson (hamstring) on IR October 18th, 2021