Justin Jefferson (ankle) good to go for Vikings against Panthers
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Justin Jefferson has been removed from the final injury report for Week 6 against the Carolina Panthers.
Jefferson sat out practice on Wednesday and Thursday with an ankle designation, but the issue will not keep him out for Week 6. Adam Thielen (foot) has also been cleared to play. Jefferson had a season-high 124 receiving yards last week and he's averaging 92.4 yards per game for the season, sixth-most in the NFL.
Jefferson is the WR6 in numberFire's weekly fantasy rankings and we project him for 13.7 FanDuel points on 8.5 targets. Excluding Thursday's results, the Panthers are allowing the sixth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position this season and their pass defense is fourth-best in the league, per our efficiency metrics.
- Amari Cooper (COVID) reportedly expected to play Thursday for Cowboys December 1st, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (hamsting) returns to Cardinals practice December 1st, 2021
- Daniel Jones (neck) expected to miss Giants' Week 13 game; MIke Glennon likely to start November 30th, 2021
- Saints to name starting quarterback Wednesday for Thursday game November 30th, 2021
- Cedrick Wilson (ankle) DNP in Cowboys' Tuesday practice November 30th, 2021
- Alvin Kamara (knee) practices again for Saints November 30th, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook dealing with dislocated shoulder November 29th, 2021
- Rapoport: Vikings' Dalvin Cook dislocated shoulder, to undergo MRI Monday November 28th, 2021
- Dalvin Cook (shoulder) ruled out for Vikings for rest of Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (personal conduct policy) expects to play Week 10 November 10th, 2021
- Vikings place Patrick Peterson (hamstring) on IR October 18th, 2021