Joe Mixon (ankle) 'should get full workload' for Bengals
Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon (ankle) "should get a full workload" in Week 6 against the Detroit Lions, head coach Zac Taylor said.
Mixon was surprisingly active last week, but he only handled 11 touches and ran nine pass routes while being out-snapped by Samaje Perine 41-19. The Bengals have since placed Perine on the reserve/COVID-19 list, so Mixon could be in line for a busy afternoon in a plus matchup. Chris Evans is next in line if Mixon were to aggravate his ankle injury on Sunday.
Mixon is currently the RB6 in numberFire's weekly fantasy rankings and our models project him for a full workload on Sunday, with 22.7 touches for 108.6 offensive yards and 16.2 FanDuel points. The Lions are allowing the fourth-most FanDuel points per game to the running back position this season.
- Amari Cooper (COVID) reportedly expected to play Thursday for Cowboys December 1st, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (hamsting) returns to Cardinals practice December 1st, 2021
- Daniel Jones (neck) expected to miss Giants' Week 13 game; MIke Glennon likely to start November 30th, 2021
- Saints to name starting quarterback Wednesday for Thursday game November 30th, 2021
- Cedrick Wilson (ankle) DNP in Cowboys' Tuesday practice November 30th, 2021
- Alvin Kamara (knee) practices again for Saints November 30th, 2021
- Bengals activate Samaje Perine from COVID-19 list October 21st, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) 'should get full workload' for Bengals October 15th, 2021
- Joe Burrow (throat) practicing in full for Bengals October 13th, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) active at Bengals practice October 13th, 2021
- Bengals' Samaje Perine placed on reserve/COVID list October 11th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (throat) taken to local hospital after Week 5 loss October 10th, 2021