Josh Jacobs (illness) doesn't practice for Raiders Thursday
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs did not practice Thursday afternoon.
Jacobs is dealing with an illness, and it cost him practice time just a few days before Sunday's Week 6 game against the Denver Broncos. Fortunately, it doesn't look like he's in any jeopardy of sitting come game day. Keep an eye on his participation levels in Friday's session.
Our models currently project Jacobs for 61.8 rushing yards, 15.3 receiving yards, 0.5 total touchdowns and 11.9 FanDuel points.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) expected to play in Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee, back) a game-time decision in Week 18 January 7th, 2022
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee, back) returns to practice on Wednesday January 5th, 2022
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ribs) limited on Wednesday January 5th, 2022
- Raiders' Darren Waller placed on reserve/COVID list December 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) out for Week 16 December 26th, 2021