Adam Thielen (foot) not practicing with Vikings on Thursday
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Adam Thielen (foot) did not participate in Thursday's practice.
Minnesota's starting wide receiver duo will likely need to practice on Friday after both missed consecutive practices with injuries. Expect K.J Osborn to see more playing time if either were to miss time in a tough matchup against a Carolina Panthers' unit rated third in overall defense per numberFire's power rankings.
Thielen's current Week 6 expectation includes 4.3 receptions for 51.1 yards on 6.5 targets.
- Amari Cooper (COVID) reportedly expected to play Thursday for Cowboys December 1st, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (hamsting) returns to Cardinals practice December 1st, 2021
- Daniel Jones (neck) expected to miss Giants' Week 13 game; MIke Glennon likely to start November 30th, 2021
- Saints to name starting quarterback Wednesday for Thursday game November 30th, 2021
- Cedrick Wilson (ankle) DNP in Cowboys' Tuesday practice November 30th, 2021
- Alvin Kamara (knee) practices again for Saints November 30th, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook dealing with dislocated shoulder November 29th, 2021
- Rapoport: Vikings' Dalvin Cook dislocated shoulder, to undergo MRI Monday November 28th, 2021
- Dalvin Cook (shoulder) ruled out for Vikings for rest of Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (personal conduct policy) expects to play Week 10 November 10th, 2021
- Vikings place Patrick Peterson (hamstring) on IR October 18th, 2021