Bears' Allen Robinson (ankle) DNP on Thursday
Chicago Bears wide receiver Allen Robinson (ankle) did not practice on Thursday.
Robinson's consecutive missed practices with an ankle injury is concerning towards his status for Week 6's division clash against the Green Bay Packers. Darnell Mooney would likely see more targets in a matchup against numberFire's 14th ranked pass defense if Robinson is unable to suit up on Sunday.
Robinson's current Week 6 projection includes 4.8 receptions for 61.5 yards on 7.8 targets.
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- Derrick Henry (foot) participates in Titans' Wednesday practice January 19th, 2022
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) DNP on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) active at Buccaneers walkthrough January 19th, 2022
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) practicing on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell (knee) limited at 49ers practice January 19th, 2022
- Bears starting Andy Dalton in Week 18's matchup against Vikings January 7th, 2022
- Bears put Justin Fields on COVID list January 6th, 2022
- Bears starting Andy Dalton in Week 17's game against Giants December 31st, 2021
- Justin Fields (ankle) practicing for Bears December 29th, 2021
- Bears' Allen Robinson activated from reserve/COVID list December 27th, 2021
- Bears rule out Justin Fields (ankle) for Week 16 December 26th, 2021