Justin Jefferson (ankle) expects to play for Vikings versus Panthers
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Justin Jefferson (ankle) said he expects to play Week 6 against the Carolina Panthers.
Jefferson sat out Wednesday's practice and he's a limited participant on Thursday, but he believes he will be out there on Sunday. The second-year stud had a season-high 124 receiving yards last week and he's averaging 92.4 yards per game for the season, sixth-most in the NFL.
Jefferson is the WR6 in numberFire's weekly fantasy rankings and we project him for 13.7 FanDuel points on 8.5 targets. The Panthers are allowing the sixth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position this season and our advanced efficiency metrics grades their pass defense as fourth-best in the league.
- Chargers' Mike Williams placed on reserve/COVID list on Wednesday, uncertain for Week 14 December 8th, 2021
- Austin Ekeler (ankle) limited for Chargers on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones (hip) practicing Wednesday for Washington December 8th, 2021
- Bears' Allen Robinson (hamstring) returns to practice on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- James Robinson (heel, knee) limited for Jaguars on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- Bears' David Montgomery (shoulder, groin, glute) DNP on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- Dalvin Cook (shoulder) turns in back-to-back Vikings practices December 8th, 2021
- Adam Thielen (ankle) out for Vikings on Thursday December 8th, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) turns in limited practice session December 7th, 2021
- Minnesota's Adam Thielen (ankle) remains absent on Tuesday December 7th, 2021
- Adam Thielen (ankle) estimated DNP in Minnesota's Monday practice December 6th, 2021
- Schefter: Vikings' Adam Thielen suffers high-ankle sprain December 5th, 2021