Ravens' Rashod Bateman (core) could play Sunday
Baltimore Ravens rookie wide receiver Rashod Bateman (core muscle surgery, IR) has a "chance" to play on Sunday against the Los Angeles Chargers, offensive coordinator Greg Roman said.
Bateman was designated to return a couple weeks ago, but the Ravens still haven't activated him from injured reserve. “He’s looking good," Roman said of the first-round receiver. "I don’t think we’re going to throw him into the fire every play. I think we’re going to build him into the plan every week.” Once Bateman is up to speed, he could push Sammy Watkins (hamstring) for Baltimore's other starting receiver spot opposite Marquise Brown. There will also likely be less opportunities for Devin Duvernay and Miles Boykin.
numberFire's models currently project Bateman for 5.0 targets, 3.1 receptions, and 39.3 yards in Week 6. The Chargers are allowing the fifth-fewest Adjusted Passing Net Expected Points per play this season and they are allowing the second-fewest FanDuel points per game to the tight end position.
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (thigh) officially active for Ravens in Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson (illness) back at full strength for Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (thigh) is "likely" to play in Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Baltimore's Marquise Brown (thigh) questionable for Week 12's game against Cleveland November 26th, 2021
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson (illness) available for Week 12 showdown with Browns November 26th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (thigh) practicing on Wednesday November 24th, 2021