Melvin Gordon (leg) sitting out Broncos practice Wednesday
Denver Broncos running back Melvin Gordon (lower leg) is not practicing on Wednesday.
The Broncos also gave Gordon the day off last Wednesday for a lingering leg issue, but he played in the game and logged 11 touches for a second straight week. Javonte Williams was given the same workload, but the rookie doubled Gordon in yards 86-43. The Broncos may stick with a 50/50 split in Week 6 against the Las Vegas Raiders, but Gordon will likely fall behind Williams on the depth chart as the year progresses.
numberFire's models project Gordon for 14.3 touches and 11.3 FanDuel points on Sunday. Williams is projected for 14.1 touches and 11.1 FanDuel points. The Raiders are allowing the ninth-most FanDuel points per game to the running back position this season.
- Jonathan Taylor explodes for 145 yards, 2 touchdowns in Colts' win October 17th, 2021
- Rams' Cooper Kupp continues dominance, scores twice in blowout of Giants October 17th, 2021
- Kirk Cousins throws for 373 yards, 3 scores in Vikings' win October 17th, 2021
- CeeDee Lamb scores twice in Cowboys' win over New England October 17th, 2021
- Browns' Kareem Hunt carted off, will not return with calf injury October 17th, 2021
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) returns to field in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Noah Fant goes for 97 yards, touchdown in Broncos' loss October 17th, 2021
- Melvin Gordon (hip) active for Denver in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Broncos reportedly designate Jerry Jeudy (ankle) for return from Injured Reserve October 16th, 2021
- Melvin Gordon (hip) questionable for Denver in Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Melvin Gordon (hip) returns to Broncos practice Thursday October 14th, 2021
- Melvin Gordon (leg) sitting out Broncos practice Wednesday October 13th, 2021