Joe Burrow (throat) practicing in full for Bengals
Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow (throat) is practicing in full on Wednesday.
Burrow was taken to a local hospital for a throat contusion following the Bengals' overtime loss in Week 5, but he was released that night and expected to be fine. Burrow is averaging 314.5 passing yards in the last two games and he's thrown multiple touchdowns every week. The Bengals are currently 3.5-point favorites on the road over the winless Detroit Lions in Week 6.
Burrow rounds out the top-10 quarterbacks in numberFire's Week 6 fantasy rankings and he has a $7,400 salary on FanDuel. The Lions are allowing the eighth-most Adjusted Passing Net Expected Points per play this season.
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Odell Beckham (shoulder) reportedly active for Browns Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) practicing Thursday for Saints October 21st, 2021
- Bengals activate Samaje Perine from COVID-19 list October 21st, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) 'should get full workload' for Bengals October 15th, 2021
- Joe Burrow (throat) practicing in full for Bengals October 13th, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) active at Bengals practice October 13th, 2021
- Bengals' Samaje Perine placed on reserve/COVID list October 11th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (throat) taken to local hospital after Week 5 loss October 10th, 2021