Kyler Murray (shoulder) listed as limited during Arizona's Wednesday practice
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray (shoulder) was limited during Wednesday's practice.
Per Urban, Murray's limited designation was "notable" because his injury affects his throwing shoulder. Despite the recent ailment, Arizona' star quarterback should be active against a Cleveland Browns' unit rated 12th in pass defense per numberFire's power rankings if he can continue practicing in some capacity.
Murray's current Week 6 projection includes 24.3 completions for 272.4 yards and 1.5 touchdowns and 6.5 rushing attempts for 31.8 yards.
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Odell Beckham (shoulder) reportedly active for Browns Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) practicing Thursday for Saints October 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (shoulder) expected to play against Browns in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Cardinals' Zach Ertz ineligible to play in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kliff Kingsbury (COVID-19) will not coach Week 6's game against Browns October 15th, 2021
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (shoulder) questionable for Week 6 clash with Browns October 15th, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (illness) not listed on Arizona's Week 6 Friday injury report October 15th, 2021
- Eagles trade Zach Ertz to Cardinals for rookie CB, late pick October 15th, 2021