Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin (knee/ankle) not listed on Week 6's injury report
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Chris Godwin (knee/ankle) is not listed on Week 6's final injury report against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Godwin will be available on Thursday night after fully participating in Wednesday's practice. In a tough matchup against an Eagles' unit rated ninth in pass defense per numberFire's power rankings, our models project Godwin to score 12.3 FanDuel points at the salary of $7,300.
Godwin's Week 6 projection includes 5.3 receptions for 67.4 yards on 7.7 targets.
- Daniel Jones (neck) preparing to play for Giants versus Dolphins December 1st, 2021
- Amari Cooper (COVID) reportedly expected to play Thursday for Cowboys December 1st, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (hamsting) returns to Cardinals practice December 1st, 2021
- Daniel Jones (neck) expected to miss Giants' Week 13 game; MIke Glennon likely to start November 30th, 2021
- Saints to name starting quarterback Wednesday for Thursday game November 30th, 2021
- Cedrick Wilson (ankle) DNP in Cowboys' Tuesday practice November 30th, 2021
- Mike Evans (back) not listed on Tampa Bay's Week 12 injury report November 26th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (ankle) ruled out for Week 12, hopeful for a return in Week 13 November 26th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Mike Evans (back) DNP on Wednesday November 24th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller (toe) still on IR Monday November 22nd, 2021
- Rob Gronkowski (back) playing for Buccaneers barring setback November 22nd, 2021
- Buccaneers expect Rob Gronkowski (back) to play Monday November 22nd, 2021