Tampa Bay's Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Tuesday
Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end Rob Gronkowski (ribs) was a non-participant in Tuesday's practice.
According to head coach Bruce Arians, Gronkowski's travel status for Week 6's Thursday contest against the Philadelphia Eagles will be decided after Wednesday's practice. Expect Cameron Brate and O.J. Howard to log more snaps against a Philly unit rated ninth in pass defense per numberFire's power rankings if the veteran tight end remains out.
In Week 5's win with Gronkowski absent, Brate hauled in one reception for 12 yards on a 38% offensive snap percentage while Howard logged a 59% snap rate while producing two catches for 19 yards on three targets.
- Curtis Samuel (groin) expected to play in Week 13's matchup against Raiders December 4th, 2021
- Wendell Smallwood elevated from Washington's practice squad, eligible for Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Seahawks promote Adrian Peterson to active roster, expected to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's T.J. Watt activated from COVID-19 reserve list, eligible to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Chase Claypool (toe) not listed on Steelers' Week 13 injury report December 3rd, 2021
- Jacksonville's James Robinson (heel) questionable for Week 13's game against Rams December 3rd, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (ankle) suspended 3 games for COVID violation December 2nd, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (ankle) likely out through Week 14 December 1st, 2021
- Antonio Brown (ankle, heel) unlikely to return for Buccaneers in Week 13 December 1st, 2021
- Mike Evans (back) not listed on Tampa Bay's Week 12 injury report November 26th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (ankle) ruled out for Week 12, hopeful for a return in Week 13 November 26th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Mike Evans (back) DNP on Wednesday November 24th, 2021