Bengals' Joe Mixon (ankle) active for Week 5
Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon (ankle) is active for Week 5's game against the Green Bay Packers.
Mixon will suit up for today's game, but won't be 100% healthy according to an Ian Rapoport report earlier this morning. He should be expected to share more of the backfield work than usual with Samaje Perine and Chris Evans.
Our models project Mixon, who has a $7,100 salary on FanDuel, is projected to score 8.6 fantasy points against the Packers in Week 5.
- Chargers' Mike Williams placed on reserve/COVID list on Wednesday, uncertain for Week 14 December 8th, 2021
- Austin Ekeler (ankle) limited for Chargers on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones (hip) practicing Wednesday for Washington December 8th, 2021
- Bears' Allen Robinson (hamstring) returns to practice on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- James Robinson (heel, knee) limited for Jaguars on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- Bears' David Montgomery (shoulder, groin, glute) DNP on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- Joe Burrow (finger) limited at Bengals practice Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- Joe Mixon (illness) misses Bengals practice Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (ankle) DNP on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- Rapoport: Joe Burrow to play for Bengals through finger injury December 6th, 2021
- Bengals activate Samaje Perine from COVID-19 list October 21st, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) 'should get full workload' for Bengals October 15th, 2021