Cowboys list Amari Cooper (hamstring) as questionable on Week 5's injury report
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Amari Cooper (hamstring) is questionable to play in Week 5's contest against the New York Giants.
Per Walker, Cooper is still expected to play on Sunday despite his questionable designation. In a good matchup against a New York unit ranked 26th in pass defense per numberFire's rankings, our models project Cooper to score 13.5 FanDuel points at the salary of $7,100.
Cooper's Week 5 projection includes 6.0 receptions for 77.6 yards on 8.6 targets.
- New York's Michael Carter (ankle) placed on injured reserve, out at least 3 games November 27th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron (knee) on injured reserve on Saturday November 27th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) doubtful for Week 12's game against Houston November 27th, 2021
- Washington's Logan Thomas (hamstring) 'likely' to be activated in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) questionable for Washington's Week 12 matchup November 27th, 2021
- Titans place A.J. Brown (chest) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 15 November 27th, 2021
- Rapoport: Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) may see fewer touches moving forward due to bone bruise November 26th, 2021
- CeeDee Lamb (concussion) officially inactive for Cowboys on Thanksgiving November 25th, 2021
- Glazer: CeeDee Lamb (concussion) doesn't clear protocol, out on Thanksgiving November 25th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) not included on final injury report for Week 12 November 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' CeeDee Lamb (concussion) officially questionable for Week 12 clash with Raiders November 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' CeeDee Lamb (concussion) planning to return to practice on Wednesday November 24th, 2021